Geometry check North Yorkshire

Viking

Heading back down one of the Yorkshire Dales yesterday I rounded a corner to find a car in the middle of the road and a big cobble fallen off a wall on my side. Nowhere to go, not enough time to take avoiding action so the only option was hit the stone. Front & rear nearside wheels went over it and luckily I didn't suffer any punctures. But the car pulls to the right now and the steering wheel is slightly off centre.

So need a 4 wheel alignment in North Yorkshire, is there anywhere trustworthy that I can use?

Plenty of local places offer "tracking" but I need a more comprehensive service.

Yeah the chassis is very adjustable along the lines of Audi.

We do  straighten wheels subject to the level of damage. I paid for an upgrade on the Hunter machine which allows the machine to watch for a buckle and this upgrade will shut the machine down so not allowing us to continue if the buckle is outside the machines' compensation

Point to note is an alloy doesn't buckle but they do compress meaning the wheel has a flat point.

Cost wise is a hard call...... I would be very worried to ha e a geometry without knowing what's its going to cost?

Unlike the dealers who have a fixed price, we charge for the adjustment. In your case dealer price would be about £400. Even if i have to entire to adjust so top end would be £260 plus.

£260 is a horrible number0 but in truth it needs to off a cliff to need every angle corrected...... I think £95+ is top end.

I'm happy with whatever it costs I guess. It's my most important tool insofar as I do no work if I don't have the car. As regards the travel, I'd rather it went on a 450 mile round trip and was sorted than bugger about with people and equipment which could well end up as still a problem.

So when can you get me booked in please. It's a 4 hour drive but I can be away anytime to get there for 8.00 morning if needs be.