coilover

H.I.T

I use to a jdm dc2 type r and found that the stardard ride was stiff. so i got a set of daiyama coilover with the spring rate at Front: 10kg/mm and Rear: 6kg/mm. damping adjust was set to 14 clicks front and rear!!

should be getting another dc2 type r soon and would like to know if should change the coilover that i had befor or stick with them?

should i keep the same coilover that i try befor or try a another type?

as the spring rate keep as is or change to anoter spring rate and if so what rate's?

hope this more understandable!!!

What car do you have? Also the current coils how have they been?

jdm honda integra type r dc 2. coilover seem really good and have alot of damping adjust!!! the coilover seem lighter then the oem!!

I see. Let me ask Sam@TDI he owns/races a Civic type R so well versed with the coil/damper calibrations needs of the Honda.

Hi H.I.T the spring rates your running are getting close to the top of the pressure range that I would recommend for that chassis, it must be quite stiff.

There is an awful lot of science in damper manufacture, and to make an educated purchasing decision you either need to be a chassis dynamisist or take good advice.

As I'm not at all familiar with the nature of the Daiyama shocks I really can't comment about them, good or bad.

I think it's vitally important when changing the tune of any car to start with a real problem and then work towards a solution.

With this in mind what is the problem that you're hoping to fix?

Hi H.I.T the spring rates your running are getting close to the top of the pressure range that I would recommend for that chassis, it must be quite stiff.

There is an awful lot of science in damper manufacture, and to make an educated purchasing decision you either need to be a chassis dynamisist or take good advice.

As I'm not at all familiar with the nature of the Daiyama shocks I really can't comment about them, good or bad.

I think it's vitally important when changing the tune of any car to start with a real problem and then work towards a solution.

With this in mind what is the problem that you're hoping to fix?

The problem that i was fine that the standard damper travel. i was fine that i was have to do a lot of corrections in steering input at high speeds. i check the usual things befor going to the car suspension. i even try run few simulation on wingeo to see what was happen!

but the problem is corrections in steering input at high speeds?