Trusted Centres an opportunity

Tony

• 1 month later...
indeed and we have discussed it before tony.....is it still a goer

Expanded today.... if i can find a source for expendable rubber for track days what would you pay for the privilege.

As i see things the tyre shop in effect only loans the existing tyres too their absolute limit of expendable wear... Race days...... But the shop will enevitably want reward..... What's a reasonable cost? (supply/disposal only)

Dan! this has been discussed between Mark and myself...... Go poke a stick or two.

well another place i have used in the past till they started supplying crap

i paid £5 for the tyre, id be happy to pay £10 per tyre, and then dispose of the used tyres myself

however in the situation that i now find myself in that i WILL be competeing having just obtained my Drift license...i can offer far more in Advertising

i paid £5 for the tyre, id be happy to pay £10 per tyre, and then dispose of the used tyres myself

however in the situation that i now find myself in that i WILL be competeing having just obtained my Drift license...i can offer far more in Advertising

What sizes and type of tyres do you need Mat...

i will Pm you Tony

however in the situation that i now find myself in that i WILL be competing having just obtained my Drift license...i can offer far more in Advertising

i will Pm you Tony

First i must say well done with the Licence... Quite an achievement!

Your quest opens a door i expect 'Trusted centres' to hold and support without expecting you to advertise their services (i do that)...... Maybe next season! but for now a real relationship should be born from development and availability rather than gain :)

Drift is very close to my heart due to it's complexities.... Any opportunity to become part of the evolution is very welcomed!

Actual sizes: Needed

Actual patterns:Needed

Let me fill the gaps.

• 1 month later...
the result of several low impact runs....

reartyres.jpg

I'm not saying anything :( ....... (itch) other than rear Lateral scrub with included Negative Camber..... other than that i am saying nothing... :o