Geometry costs

TheBoy

Probably one for Tony...

As you know, I run a site for Omegas. Frequently get asked costs for geometry, which I know varies with what needs adjusting. Are you able to give a best/worse/average that I can say when people ask?

Probably one for Tony...

As you know, I run a site for Omegas. Frequently get asked costs for geometry, which I know varies with what needs adjusting. Are you able to give a best/worse/average that I can say when people ask?

For the clubs that support wim the fee is locked a one hour at £85 +vat. This is assuming all five angles need correcting. If the job takes longer the fee is the same. This is for domestic cars only.

Can you also note that as of next week i am locating to a new centre. The details are in wim-web under contacts.

Thank you for inviting this topic.

Probably one for Tony...

For the clubs that support wim the fee is locked a one hour at £85 +vat. This is assuming all five angles need correcting. If the job takes longer the fee is the same. This is for domestic cars only.

Can you also note that as of next week i am locating to a new centre. The details are in wim-web under contacts.

Thank you for inviting this topic.

Thanks Tony.

So, for OmegaOwners members, worse case scenario will be £85 + VAT, and maybe less in the (unlikely on Omegas!) case that it needs less adjustments and time?

I had noticed that you were now Hemel Hempstead, as I was showing a Vauxhall Zafira owner from Luton your site (he seems to be wearing outside edge of fronts)...

With the new setup, are you still supplying tyres, and are you able to compete pricewise?

As you say the fee for selective clubs is locked at one hour £85+vat maximum. Quite a generous offer for the Omega since unlocking the rear adjusters can take an hour :thumbsup_anim: . wim's tyre prices are below profitable on-line sales companies like Black circles. So if new shoes are needed the opportunity to supply and calibrate at the same time is available.

With the new setup, are you still supplying tyres, and are you able to compete pricewise?

As you say the fee for selective clubs is locked at one hour £85+vat maximum. Quite a generous offer for the Omega since unlocking the rear adjusters can take an hour :thumbsup_anim: . wim's tyre prices are below profitable on-line sales companies like Black circles. So if new shoes are needed the opportunity to supply and calibrate at the same time is available.

Great news that you remain very competitive still :ph34r_anim:

You're right about those rear adjusters - but I always go soft on you and put penetrating oil on a few times before visiting :king_right:

Great news that you remain very competitive still :oneeyed01:

You're right about those rear adjusters - but I always go soft on you and put penetrating oil on a few times before visiting :king_right:

WD40 is a must.... Whatever the fee remains the same.... Can i ask a favor? this link http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ could be very valuable to your members since the site independently morphs as the reviews are implanted impartially. Fascinating live concept in my opinion. Can you add this link to your club :ph34r_anim:

WD40 is a must.... Whatever the fee remains the same.... Can i ask a favor? this link http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ could be very valuable to your members since the site independently morphs as the reviews are implanted impartially. Fascinating live concept in my opinion. Can you add this link to your club :ph34r_anim:

No probs - I have put a post up on our site. If members say it is useful, it will get added to a list of useful, related sites :lol:

No probs - I have put a post up on our site. If members say it is useful, it will get added to a list of useful, related sites :lol:

Your a star!... Between you and me i would like to be visible on that site during the early days and capture the best deal possible for exposure.... Believe me i feel this interactive, no holds barred approach will capture much interest anytime soon.