Flush fitting valves

Rich

Always liked the look of these and as I'm getting new wheels thinking of getting some.

Just wanna know if these are prone to leaking or should I stick with the normal rubber ones?

Always liked the look of these and as I'm getting new wheels thinking of getting some.

Just wanna know if these are prone to leaking or should I stick with the normal rubber ones?

They are ok go for it. In years to come the rubber seals will perish and generate slow leaks, this is easy to resolve.

Worth spending an extra 15quid to get them then, finished the look off as mine all have different size rubber valves! :rolleyes_anim:

How do you pump the tyres up though, I assume you get an adaptor or something as I only use me portable compressor, not the ones in petrol stations. Also are they reusable?

Worth spending an extra 15quid to get them then, finished the look off as mine all have different size rubber valves! :rolleyes_anim:

How do you pump the tyres up though, I assume you get an adaptor or something as I only use me portable compressor, not the ones in petrol stations. Also are they reusable?

How 'flush are they'?

Thanks, I will be getting some then...

Take it these are tamper proof as well, as in no one could let your tyres down unless the extension is put on?

Thanks, I will be getting some then...

Take it these are tamper proof as well, as in no one could let your tyres down unless the extension is put on?

Yep.. ... Tamper proof :rolleyes_anim:

• 2 months later...

Thought I'd do a little update...

Had the wheels for 2 months now and I check the pressures once a week/fortnight and only one wheel has lost half a psi in that time.

Am really impressed with them :lol: Only downside is it takes abit longer to check them! :thumbsup_anim:

Thought I'd do a little update...

Had the wheels for 2 months now and I check the pressures once a week/fortnight and only one wheel has lost half a psi in that time.

Am really impressed with them :lol: Only downside is it takes abit longer to check them! :thumbsup_anim:

Told ya..... :lol: