IS300 vibration

Hi Tony.

I've been a customer of WIM for a few years now and you did the geometry on my old Lexus IS200 Sport. Found you through Lexus Owners Club.

I'm looking for some help regrading my Lexus IS300 and a shaky steering wheel, slight veer to the left when at motorway speeds and a slight vibration through the seat.

Now the car drives perfect below 45mph. At 45-60mph the steering wheel sometimes wobbles (slightly) and I can feel a vibration/pulsation through the wheel when gently turning it at these speeds. There is absolutely no vibration/pulsation below or above this 45-60mph window. And sometimes the steering wheel doesn't shake at all even at these speeds??

And again I feel a slight vibration through the seat between these speeds. The car also veers to left at speeds above 50mph. Not a massive veer but if I let go of the wheel, within 5-6 seconds it starts to go to the left.

Now this car had a full geometry done by yourself in March of this year. The car has done 6000 miles since then.

Is this just a case of needed a geo done again, wheel balance using the 5stud plate thing you guys use? Also one of the advisories on the service sheet at the last service was that "both front lower rear bushes are slightly perished"

Is this what is causing the wheel to vibrate when turning?

Any help will be greatly received and no doubt I'll be booking the car in at Chesham for a full gel/balance soon anyway.

Regards

Chris

I have every faith in my guys at the centre even if i'm not there..... Pete for example already worked in the industry, he spent two years or so advancing his training online with me and then relocated from Manchester to work with us five years ago, he's a clever lad. Tony and Joe Barber again already worked within the industry but wanted to perfect themselves ( focus i would say ) They are like sponges absorbing information and knowledge constantly. Truth is when i have moments/ problems i turn to the team for help ( i'm not a geometry god ) and collectivity we solve the problem :)  

I can vouch for Tonys staff, as much as I always wanted tony to work on my car, over the years, Ive seen the WIM crew go from strength to strength, you can see that they all enjoy what they do and have a passion to work on customers cars as if they were their own!