Civic Type S and potholes

Thought my car was a goner suspension wise on Xmas Eve, hit this damn pothole , it was basically a large drain cover with a chunk of tarmac that had come out ap about 10 inches or so from the edge of the cover, this was over near gerrards cross and the bang was horrendeous , luckily can't see any damage under side etc. and car still drives straight as before , so hopefully tracking hasn't been pushed out too far, but boy as said the bang was bad , I have noticed though with the Civic Type S you defo feel these damn potholes more being of firmer suspension than the standard. Bloody roads , we're turning into a third world country as far as our roads are concerned I think!! LOL , as said car feels as before from when Pete did the Geo and seems to still drive in a straight line with no noticeable pulling etc, so I'm guessing the geometry may not have shifted much and might have got lucky!! what do you reckon guys?

Cheers Pete

Bummer :rolleyes: ....... Is the steering position still straight?

It does appear to be mate.

Cheers Pete

Should be fine then...... Any change in camber/ castor/ toe would change the steering position.

Just been out in it this morning and the steering does still sit straight, so as you say Tony, should be fine,

By the way how are you mate, as I didn't get to speak to you last time I was down.

Cheers Pete