lexus is200 geometry

wahid is200

Excellent...... The guys phoned me during the calibration to ensure the final figures were correct, i wasn't happy with the rear and they corrected that after the call. The fact they called me proves they want to get it right and with a little guidance they did :D

Excellent...... The guys phoned me during the calibration to ensure the final figures were correct, i wasn't happy with the rear and they corrected that after the call. The fact they called me proves they want to get it right and with a little guidance they did :o

ya mate he did say

anyways heres the readings just make sure

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/geo006.jpg/

thanks again :D

Sorted...... FFFT.... I did speak to them during the work and there was issues adjusting the NSF toe due to a design flaw, i explained a way around this and they have done it...... :)

hi mate

Cant thank you enough if it wasnt for your experaince in geometry my car would have been a shamble with out me knowing .

by the way if you dont mind me asking if i change the Front Strut Rod Bushing on both sides would it affect the geometry?

thanks again :D

wahid

Your welcome......

I don't understand what you mean by "Strut Rod Bushing", do you mean the top mount rubbers?

hi

heres a link to what i mean Front Strut Rod Bushing if you look at the 2nd pic in the link the part is ADUS 534 Armstrong Polyurethane Front Strut Rod Bushing i think i need to change this but a not sure i get a crackling noise at low speeds

thanks

wahid