You guys might like this slightly modded car ;).

Mark H.

Wow imagine the handling balance now! the S14 chassis is far too front bias even with the little baby SR20 engine mounted mostly behind the front axle let alone with a huge RB26 balanced out front :(

Saying that the guy has removed rear visability and gone for an amp rack instead so I think it's safe to assume that this is just a heavy show queen :(

A hell of alot of work though, all I can assume is some people get much more out of car shows than I do :P

Its there ice and modification show car. So yes it is designed as a show car with a fully custom ice install that sounds very good, it has a few thousand hours spent on the ice build alone i believe.

It says the project has has over 8500 hours, it runs 575 bhp, http://www.buwaldahybrids.com/speed.htm is a very long page with lots of photos and details on the engine. You have to remember this is for america, they dont have corners :(.

The stereo wont be that light as it does have 6 Genesis monoblocks and 2 dual mono extremes, as well as a very custom interior that is ice based, but they are currently selling/designing there own range of speakers and it is also there demo car for that as well as performance and styling.