Another success from WIM

My poorly Vauxhall Omega was a struggle to keep in between the white lines on road, despite no significant play in the suspension components, though the tyres were very tired!

A trip down to WIM showed the geometry had altered significantly since it was last at Chesham 18 months ago - hardly surprising, given the Grand Canyons that count as potholes in these parts.

A new set of boots, and the geo sorted out whilst being fully explained to me, and the ol' girl is back to normal.

It was absolutely lashing it down as I left WIM, so I tip-toed about until Great Missenden, then drove normally from there on. Even with the weather and the slippery roads, fantastic levels of grip and stability, given the weight of the car (1.8t)...

Another excellent job by the WIM/BB team, and another delighted customer - thanks guys :angry:

this is becoming unsurprising to hear but excelent to hear all the same :huh:

WIM clearly continuing its performance as always!!!

Indeed, it does sometimes sound like a broken record. BUT we are all generally quick to make noises when we get poor service, so I like to give praise where I think its due :)

I've been taking my cars to Tony for a fair few years now, back when he was in Watford. Everybody else had tried to resolve the issues I had with odd handling and chronic tyre wear on my Vauxhall Omega, including the usual fast fit and the Vauxhall dealers. All without success.

I recall a phone conversation with Tony before taking the car there (Watford isn't exactly just around the corner), and it was clear he knew how geometry worked, giving me the confidence to make the trip.

Now, rolling on a few years, its clear Tony has managed to train his staff at WIM well, and the whole outfit still has that dedication to putting the customer first, which is a welcome change (although many others are starting to realise this at long last).

So praise where praise is due. And praise is due :)