Eibach vs WIM vs standard

Hello :rolleyes:

I've very recently bought myself a '57 plate MX5 Sport with the intention of having the suspension 'sorted' as soon as possible.

As I see it my options are to go for the Eibach springs, WIM springs or simply have the GEO sorted correctly.

What are the main differences between Eibach & WIM? As the car will cover 50+ miles a day over the finest B-roads the Lincolnshire Wolds have to offer I need a setup which will deliver both a satisfying drive and a 'mature' feel. By mature I mean not shake my bones to bits!

thanks

Steve

Our coils are prestressed meaning that unlike the Eibach they won't sag, this is vital to maintain the geometry. In addition if your 5 is a hard top we have specific rear coils to take the extra 25kg.

Cost for ours is £299 all in.

Our coils are prestressed meaning that unlike the Eibach they won't sag, this is vital to maintain the geometry. In addition if your 5 is a hard top we have specific rear coils to take the extra 25kg.

Thanks Tony :rolleyes:

How do you find they compare ride wise?

• 4 months later...

I'm also a new MX5 owner looking to get the suspension sorted out (as per my thread in the Geometry section). Does that price include the springs fitted and geometry checked and adjusted?

I'm also a new MX5 owner looking to get the suspension sorted out (as per my thread in the Geometry section). Does that price include the springs fitted and geometry checked and adjusted?

Yes.... it's £305 for the coils, fitting, geo and vat.

Yes.... it's £305 for the coils, fitting, geo and vat.

Cool, I will probably be giving you guys a ring later to chat about it and get it booked in if thats ok :huh: