Nothing in particular

How about a forum for nothing in particular :lol: so you can gripe, or say something about nothing in particular :lol: .........As my expertise is not in modding or anything car related.........Then again, I do have something in common with Tony............I balance Horses :lol:

I'll get me coat :rolleyes:

Peter,

We have 'The Lounge'

Where you can talk about anything .......... (within terms and conditions of course)

There won't be a free-for-all / gripe type forum on here ......... as it will just cause chaos.

Ta.

:rolleyes: I'll get me coat then.......... :lol:

And i will bring it back!.... Peter this forum is different.... there are some very particular in depth areas that some cannot directly contribute toward but in time can view in times of need...

The Lounge is for all unrelated topics and i think it will become very busy, both Scarface and i understand there is more to life than just cars..... more important things like the 'Race for Life'....

Peter bring your link in and lets hope we can make some money for the cause.

Chemix!

Drury Lane!

STS!.... forget STS

Corporate donations are tax deductible :lol:

Eh ? :rolleyes:

Peter was commenting about a position within here that is not 'car related', wisely he was made aware of the lounge....... from here i would like Peter to introduce his link (race for life) and i want the company's in the 'trusted centres' section to get off the pot and contribute toward this cause.

Peter,

Your trade goes back '000's of years and is one to be proud of......tell us about al the times those hosses have kicked or shat upon you! :rolleyes:

How much time have you got :lol: .......You forgot bitten :)

Eh ? :(

Peter was commenting about a position within here that is not 'car related', wisely he was made aware of the lounge....... from here i would like Peter to introduce his link (race for life) and i want the company's in the 'trusted centres' section to get off the pot and contribute toward this cause.

Thanks Tony

Race for life In aid of cancer research

Peter,

Your trade goes back '000's of years and is one to be proud of......tell us about al the times those hosses have kicked or shat upon you! :lol:

How much time have you got :lol: .......You forgot bitten :)

Eh ? :(

Thanks Tony

Bu***r wrong forum

Ahmet, when you're back can you place it in the correct section...........Ta :D

Peter,

Your trade goes back '000's of years and is one to be proud of......tell us about al the times those hosses have kicked or shat upon you! :lol:

How much time have you got :lol: .......You forgot bitten :D

Eh ? :huh:

Thanks Tony

No problem..... this subject is close to my heart..... UMMMM before anyone clicks on the 'back button' remember in real life there is no back!...... only forward :huh: