new tyres needed

adam_r

Im looking at Vredestien Ultrac Sessanta's again at the size of 225 / 45 / R17 XL

Cheapest place i have been able to find them is at Tyremen at the price of £89 each then £9 for both tyres comming to £187.

Camskill, (my first point of call) was asking £103 each + postage.. bit pricey IMHO

I remebered WIM now supply vred tyres ?

Im planning on going through one of the WIM 'trained garages' down here in the south as I want my car with a proper GEO after i had it done twice last time and it still feels rubbish :D

How much an you supply 2 tyres for ?, also... im looking at winter tyres as me and the girly are expecting our first child on the 8th jan, and the last thing I need is to not have decent tyres on!

so im after some 195/55/16 (ish) tyres x4. can you point me in a good direction ? Obviously i can spend £100's per corner but would like to keep it below the £300 if possible :whistle:

Hope you can help :D

Adam

the vred's in my size arnt listed on your web/BB site.

:lol:

No worries i'll get some prices tomorrow......

cheers Tony :)

Camskill came back to me and said they could not beat the £89 per tyre that tyremen are selling them for