turn right and vibrate!

my girlfriends mk1 renault clio has sealed bearings, one was changed on the driverside about a year ago but just recently when turning right we get a vibration, think changing the whole hub would have been a more guarenteed way of resolving this. However now im questioning whether its something else, we have replaced

lower suspension arm and all bushes,

lower ball joint,

sway bar bushes,

track rod ends

drivers wheel bearing

any ideas?

theres little feeling of vibration on the steering wheel but an obvious vibration noise when turning right. nothing when turning left. It sounds to be driver side front, so either wheel or suspension based. the clio has a very basic setup, most of which has been changed previously and double checked by myself and a competant friend.

if it was the steering rack i would have thought it would happen left and right? is this not the case

Thought that might get a mention. It happens with the slightest of right turns, I think over time all parts will be changed!

Having jacked the car I tried narrowing down the vibration, grabbing the wheel and trying to wriggle it on a virticle axis there's no play. On a horizontal there's no play in the hub, however I noticed slight movement with the whole wheel/ hub/ suspension strut. The Clio doesn't have top mounts bolted to the car like all other cars I've worked on, instead some goofy lower top mount under the strut top and then a over top mount clamping down from above....

Weird setup maybe it's the topmount setup that's at fault? But can that give these results only on a right turn?