Look what just arrived!

Jap Devil

Set of KW Variant-3 coilovers for my MR2..... :lol:

Stainless steel construction, adonized springs, can be adjusted to -65mm front and -75mm rear, with 14 way adjustable dampening. Looks like quality kit!

Won't have time to fit them before TRAX this weekend unfortunately, but could well be heading down to see Dr Bones for a geo as soon as they've settled...

KW.jpg

• 8 months later...

Very shiny! I think its common knowledge to anyone keen on suspension that Leda and KW make some of the finest coilovers outside of Japan, the Variant 3's I have read and heard verygood things about! Interesting choice on a MR2 though, are you planning a primarily track based setup?

Very shiny! I think its common knowledge to anyone keen on suspension that Leda and KW make some of the finest coilovers outside of Japan, the Variant 3's I have read and heard verygood things about! Interesting choice on a MR2 though, are you planning a primarily track based setup?

I think this project is on semi-permanent hold at the moment.

I have KW variant 3 on my IS and I must say thatthey are very good.

It has been 2 years they are on the car, set very low, and the ride quality is excellent and still comfortable