Another unhappy Lexus IS200 owner

Just like so many Is200 owners , mine is eating off the inner edge . I've taken it to a few different "alignment centres" , and it never feels better for more than a few months.. the last time I bagged the machine myself , and spent a couple of hours and it's still not right! Getting fed up now... I'm going out to the garage tomorrow night , going to loosen off all the front adjusters , copper grease them all thouroughly , and do it myself with Camber guages , string and Dunlop guages!

Problem with the Lex is the non-adjustable castor angle...... but it is adjustable indirectly :thumbsup_anim: If you set the front camber between -10' to -15' it will hugely displace the toe, when you correct this it will move the castor forward :lol:

Cheers Tony.. I was mostly having a rant! lol I'd seen your expert advice on IS200s before , that's what brought WIM to my attention tbh , in fact you were very helpful with free advice and suggestion on the LOC forum .

Your welcome..... Don't be scared of the toe change though, as little as 30' move in camber will displace the toe by over 2 degrees.