Feedback Section

After seeing Tony today and him working his magic on Mabel once again, I want to put up some feedback on how she feels now, but....there isn't a specific geometry or feedback section.

So until Ahmet feels fit to add one, I'm going to put it here :D

Tony you are truly a saint :D

She is now feeling unbelievably planted at speed, corners are a dream & there is no "ooppsss she's gonna go in a minute" from the back end :unsure:

But ..... take a sharp one (90deg ish) fast enough and she plays so wonderfully :D

Perfect set up Thank You once again :D

Can't wait to try her out properly on some decent twisties :D

After seeing Tony today and him working his magic on Mabel once again, I want to put up some feedback on how she feels now, but....there isn't a specific geometry or feedback section.

She is now feeling unbelievably planted at speed, corners are a dream & there is no "ooppsss she's gonna go in a minute" from the back end :unsure:

But ..... take a sharp one (90deg ish) fast enough and she plays so wonderfully :D

Can't wait to try her out properly on some decent twisties :D

Twinkle i am fully blushed :) ..... Things read very safe for upcoming events, safe, reliable, and predictable is the word... then driver feed back is the final word! Don't forget when you are famous to say who set 'Mable' :D

I must say janey i enjoy your passion and understanding of all things 'car' you are never scared, and display a aurora of natural confidence, this i find comforting in the set-up... I have a lot to learn from you.

Can't wait to try her out properly on some decent twisties :)

Twinkle i am fully blushed :) ..... Things read very safe for upcoming events, safe, reliable, and predictable is the word... then driver feed back is the final word! Don't forget when you are famous to say who set 'Mable' :D

I must say janey i enjoy your passion and understanding of all things 'car' you are never scared, and display a aurora of natural confidence, this i find comforting in the set-up... I have a lot to learn from you.

Aww you're making me blush now :D :)

is this a private thread or can we all look in :unsure:

another big thanks to tony for installing my panhard rod

made a difference straight away

nice and tight at the back now :D

Aww you're making me blush now :D :D

'Stop it'.... now tigger is blushing.....

Fact is this....... Most people cannot detect or read the difference in the set-up...... you do have the ability to command absolute requirements, i admire that! Future events validate what i am saying, be proud of yourself you are a very wise lady indeed :unsure: ........ Oh and can i stick a wim banner on your car? i will pay millions, less deductions.

Fact is this....... Most people cannot detect or read the difference in the set-up...... you do have the ability to command absolute requirements, i admire that! Future events validate what i am saying, be proud of yourself you are a very wise lady indeed :unsure: ........ Oh and can i stick a wim banner on your car? i will pay millions, less deductions.

:D can i have one , ill wear it with pride ......honest :D

:D can i have one , ill wear it with pride ......honest :D

Indeed..... we can all share the evolution since it's coming.... I am interested how you noticed the difference with the Panhard rod... i would like to explore that further in the right thread if that's ok with you?

:D can i have one , ill wear it with pride ......honest :)

No Barrie, Tony wants to put one on my car not yours :D :D :D

WIM banner welcomed Tony :)