Gaz - Coilovers - Astra F

nobbie

Are WIM still Gaz dealers/fitters???

If so are they're any decent details of prices, adjustment, and fitting anywhere??

Ideally i was looking for full coilovers, both front and rear, but on this car it seems that i'd have to 'turret' the rear end to accomidate them. All the coilover kits i can see are fully adjustable front, and fixed height rear.

I'm also looking for some eccentric top mounts that are actually built to fit properly, rather than the flat ones i've seen at other places. A company called http://www.k-mac.com.au, look about the best setup.

It's for an Astra F, Mk3, Gsi.

Any suggestions or ideas?

My options seem to be;

Gaz

KW

Supersport

Spax

compbrake - for them to sleve my own legs

I think leda do them too.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a rear, slimline coilover to fit in a std shock space!!.

I'm thinking i should be able to adjust the front enough to maybe not need the rears on coilover.

I want to be able to drop the front right down, leaving the arse in the air for a decent weighty foot print on the strip. If i can also then stiffen the rear right up so it's almost locked out it should help getting the power down.

Sorry, thought you mean no coilover kits full stop, not no full coilover kits.

I think for the moment that looks good enough for what i'll want, if it's not i'll have to get the angle grinder out.

Sorry, thought you mean no coilover kits full stop, not no full coilover kits.

I think for the moment that looks good enough for what i'll want, if it's not i'll have to get the angle grinder out.

Trim springs :thumbsup_anim: