Tram Lining

Shimsham

Hi everybody, I am looking for some help i have a 05 reg HA Tourer i am having trouble with the steering.When you let go of the steering wheel the car seems to head for the kerb when you follow the white line the car seems to move to & fro from oneside to the other, I have had it tracked by computer/laser but nothing seems to eradicate it,the tyres i Hav been told about another 3-5k miles at best left in them. As anyone else experienced anything like this with there HA i would be grateful of any advice. I have been to my local HONDA dealer today and they dont seem to have a clue what the problem is other than put a brand new set of tyres on.

PS Forgot to mention i am new to the WIM so i would just like to say hello to everybody. Cheers

Hello

It may well be the tyres, an easy test is to move them side-to-side and see if the car bolts to the right.

Hi thanks for that , have you any idea if this is a common problem with this car as i haver owned an Honda before.

No it's not, historically the Honda has a stable chassis that's why i feel your problem is pneumatic.... Have the wheels moved side-to-side, it's a free test to prove my theory.

Hello

It may well be the tyres, an easy test is to move them side-to-side and see if the car bolts to the right.

Hi thanks for that , have you any idea if this is a common problem with this car as i haver owned an Honda before.

No it's not, historically the Honda has a stable chassis that's why i feel your problem is pneumatic.... Have the wheels moved side-to-side, it's a free test to prove my theory.

Ok Tony. Will get that sorted tomorrow.Cheers

Hi everybody, I am looking for some help i have a 05 reg HA Tourer i am having trouble with the steering.When you let go of the steering wheel the car seems to head for the kerb when you follow the white line the car seems to move to & fro from oneside to the other, I have had it tracked by computer/laser but nothing seems to eradicate it,the tyres i Hav been told about another 3-5k miles at best left in them. As anyone else experienced anything like this with there HA i would be grateful of any advice. I have been to my local HONDA dealer today and they dont seem to have a clue what the problem is other than put a brand new set of tyres on.

PS Forgot to mention i am new to the WIM so i would just like to say hello to everybody. Cheers

welcome to wim

it may well be tyre related can you post up the size and make of tyre on the car as the accord has a tyre made just for it