Still no joy...

Festa T

Tony,

Further to my first post around the beginning of October, im still no further forward with getting the alignment set up on the MK2.5 MX5 Sport. I never realised is would be so difficult to source the OEM settings for the car. We tried using the info you supplied but the Hunter machine would not come up with the screen you described. Would it be possible to either email me the settings or put up a screen shot on the post so we can finally get the car sorted?

Many thanks Andy.

andyargent@hotmail.co.uk

Can you give me the trim height measurements, front and rear.

The points are mid wheel to mid wheel arch as seen in this image>

post-2-1224791187.jpg

And i will post the calibration settings.

I have measured the car as requested. It has a full tank of petrol, the tyre pressures checked, no body in the car and no extra luggage.

The rear of the vehicle measures the same on both sides 360 mm. The front is a little concerning though as it measures 350 on the near side/passenger side and 340 on the off side/drivers side! Im guessing this is going to cause issues?

The difference on the front i not unusual, don't worry about it..... Here are the settings.

OEM for your trim height

Rear

Camber: -59'

Toe: + 11' per side

Front

Camber: +6'

Castor: +6 degrees 17'

The difference on the front i not unusual, don't worry about it..... Here are the settings.

OEM for your trim height

Rear

Camber: -59'

Front

Camber: +6'

Castor: +6 degrees 17'

I think I might have the answer for the difference's on the front measurements. It had a new passenger side wing some time ago and im guessing thats whats caused it.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Andy.