Handling advice needed

Hi all,

Car is a Toyota Altezza 5AT on stock suspension..

as you know these are RWD and it has a Torsion LSD

Cut a long story short.... my original 4 wheels were 215/45/17 and I've now got 225/45/17 on the front and 245/45/17 on the rear ...

whats the problem i hear you scream... well i now have under-steer on a RWD, i was thinking of fitting uprated rear ARB's but would this make a difference and should fit a set instead ( front and rear)?

It's not a problem as such but if i get on the power exiting a roundabout it now has a tendency to under-steer whereas before i felt i had more turn in ...

would tyre pressures effect all this? as i don't know how much psi to put in them as their off an IS250 which is a heavier car to the altezza, they seem to be wearing correctly so i can't be too off the mark?

tyres are half worn btw, still alot of grip left

as you saw in my pothole thread i think the geometry is fine so.....

basically i want sharper turn in without the car becoming dangerously tail happy, (abit of slide is fun though when no one is around) ...

what to do?

cheers and TIA

I would just upgrade the front ARB then if it's to oversteery replace the rear and fit adjustable drop links to manipulate the corner out oversteer.

so uprating the front alone will give better turn in :) as I wasn't originally thinking of doing the front as i thought it would make the problem worse...

Front ARB is kind of beefy already but I was thinking of getting a hotchkis set from the states as the exchange rate is good these days,

front are 56-61% over OEM and the rear have two holes as well with 144% or 227%

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...185143&rd=1

would they be over kill or just perfect? :) , i like the fact that they have nipples, i love nipples :)