New wheels

Hey all i just got some new wheels and im getting the car tracked by lexus, will this be ok, i will be heading up to tony when i get my new suspension, but its a bit far just for new wheels

Hi Ya :D .... are the wheels standard or aftermarket?.... whatever make sure! you receive a print out from the Dealership.... with that we can do wonders.

there is always something sexy about new wheels,

i want to enlarge my rear end from 8x18 (225/40) to 9x18 (265/35) amg stylie, but they dont make my wheels anymore and im not buying a full set!!

Mine are after market but TTE (toyota team europe) wheels to kinda still lexus, what wheels u got if u had the same we could do a deal lololol

Hey all i just got some new wheels and im getting the car tracked by lexus, will this be ok, i will be heading up to tony when i get my new suspension, but its a bit far just for new wheels

Hi Ya :lol: .... are the wheels standard or aftermarket?.... whatever make sure! you receive a print out from the Dealership.... with that we can do wonders.

Also Ellz.... Pictures are compulsory here..... 'The wheels' :lol:

Also Ellz.... Pictures are compulsory here..... 'The wheels' :D

i dont know how to put them up on here its different to the LOC one :D

Hey Tony this is my read out from my 4 wheel alignment the other day

http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=geo17ie.jpg

you can click the image to make it bigger i think.

Whats your views on it?? everything ok ??

CHeers

Also Ellz.... Pictures are compulsory here..... 'The wheels' :lol:

i dont know how to put them up on here its different to the LOC one :o

Hey Tony this is my read out from my 4 wheel alignment the other day

http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=geo17ie.jpg

you can click the image to make it bigger i think.

Whats your views on it?? everything ok ??

CHeers

Yes all looks well.... Personally i would prefer 10' less front camber, for security. The KPI positions are impossible but i feel this is just a program error since i have seen this before.... The overall picture is care and consideration for the positions.... Who set it and how much did it cost?

Yes all looks well.... Personally i would prefer 10' less front camber, for security. The KPI positions are impossible but i feel this is just a program error since i have seen this before.... The overall picture is care and consideration for the positions.... Who set it and how much did it cost?

Yes they are TTE wheels ad77

Tony Lexus Brighton did them, also cleaned inside and out and looked at the discs which they think are the problem for the vibrations when braking,

Cost £105 is this good ?????

Also i havent got a clue about all this stuff when i come to you with my new suspension you'll have to teach me what it all means :lol:

im always learning stuffon all these forums

Yes they are TTE wheels ad77

Tony Lexus Brighton did them, also cleaned inside and out and looked at the discs which they think are the problem for the vibrations when braking,

Cost £105 is this good ?????

Also i havent got a clue about all this stuff when i come to you with my new suspension you'll have to teach me what it all means :)

im always learning stuffon all these forums

£105 for the Geometry alone is good value... The care taken is exemplary, a very nice read for a change! ...

As for the teach :D PLEASE UNDERSTAND all the technical stuff i have posted is nothing more than templates.... Examples that show members and future members this forum can be very serious about Geometry and associated areas.... This is not intended to belittle but to welcome exploration.

I feel the wim's future is to allow people to open topics without considering how intelligent the post may appear.... All questions are submissive by request, it's the person that answers that truly owns the stage with attractive solutions or directives for Debate... Remember Geometry is theoretical (always)