Little help.. TDi.... anyone!

Tony

Either Super-trackers machine is doing the maths wrong or i'm missing the plot....

I have a Lexus IS200 with poor inner front tyre wear.... The cambers are the usual incorrect -30' or so but in this case the castors were very low so i tested the gains at a 10 degree (at the road wheel) lock left and right.... see reports

post-2-1192901366.jpg left at 10 degrees

post-2-1192901436.jpg Right at 10 degrees

The cross camber/castor doesn't make sense, nor does the inner wheels toe left/right?

Am i missing something or should i just contact Super-tracker and tell them their machine is pants for diagnostics?

Ok seemingly i'm on my own with this one....

What i cannot understand is why the cross camber/castor moves from negative to positive since the inner wheels reference is "compiled data" from dead ahead?

The machine must be wrong!! since there is no command to indicate the camber change or castor sweep how can it deduce a negative-positive disparity?

Both inner cambers display positive left-right gain, both inner castors display castor loses left-right so the visible cross angles must be wrong :)

Supertracker!!............ Your machine is pants for diagnostics :D

Sorry Tony I hadn't seen this, I'd say your right in criticizing the data it doesn't look correct to me. I can't see anything too wrong with that set-up... maybe the customer regularly drives up lorry ruts? :o

Cheers Sam@TDi that's what i thought...... Maybe i'm asking more from machine than it's designed for :lol:

I darent tell Supertracker...... I cost them enough when i figured out their last machine didn't add the maths correctly.