Steering wheel alignment

Had 4 wheel alignment done about two months ago with no problems and the steering wheel bang in the centre.Recently just had passenger front side ball joint done and the car is driving better but the steering wheel isnt bang in the centre.Question is do i have to have the car tracking done again to resolve this problem.The vehicle by the way is clk430 1999.Thanks for any advice.

Had 4 wheel alignment done about two months ago with no problems and the steering wheel bang in the centre.Recently just had passenger front side ball joint done and the car is driving better but the steering wheel isnt bang in the centre.Question is do i have to have the car tracking done again to resolve this problem.The vehicle by the way is clk430 1999.Thanks for any advice.

Any replacement of suspension or satellite components would command a check of the alignment. I assume because this was not observed you now have the steering off-line.

The centre who replaced the parts now have a duty to correct the problem.