Lexus IS200 Settings at a garage in Kent?

BillNick

Hi,

I am having new ball joints and bushes installed on the front of my Lexus IS200 and would like the famous WIM anti-tyre wear settings applied to the alignment afterwards.

I am based in Kent, so wondered if it was possible to purchase the settings from WIM and take them to a recommended garage closer to me in Kent?

If so, please let me know which garage (closest to BR7 6PT) and how I go about obtaining the settings.

Many thanks

Billy

Thanks Tony.

I have already spoken to someone this morning following an email I sent last night, think it was Joe or Joel.

He gave me a quote for fitting the parts and doing the alignment. The price is slightly over my expectation but with the added travel cost to Chesham I have to look into other options.

I can get the parts fitted down here using my regular servicing garage, but am keen to have your geometry settings applied down here also if that is at all possible?

The saving on travel would be a great help to the total cost.

TEL: 07772 285 147

That would have been Joe...... At the end of the day we don't claim to be the cheapest but we do claim to be one of the best in our industry. Nevertheless i understand money is tight for us all so i know where your coming from.

What we can do is email you the settings for a nominal fee which you can pay for over the phone. I will then need to speak to you directly about other factors regarding the car and it's final settings.

Hi Tony,

I've saved a bit more than I expected having the parts fitted down here in Kent, so I think I can now make the trip to WIM and have the Geometry done with you guys.

I'd feel much more comfortable knowing it's done properly. Get what you pay for as you quite rightly pointed out.

I'll call the workshop and get booked in.

Thanks, Billy

That's the best way to go..... Sometimes with the IS200/300/ SC the final positions have to be calculated on the fly due to the adjustment range. For example if a rear adjuster runs out of range then the entire geometry would need new values.