Had Alighment done months ago

stevek

Hi, this is mainly for Tony but i guess others can help.

Took my mx5 to tony months ago, when he did the alignment, he said he could not get it perfect as it may have had a prang at some point, but did say the alignment was still well within Mazda specs, anyway yesterday the back end went out on a roundabout, and even driving at speed in straight line on main roads, it does waver a little, so the question is, can this be fixed, can it be done by WIM?

Thanks

Steve

Hello stevek welcome to wim. If the car couldn't comply to the calibration then something at the time must have been bent since the 5 is so adjustable. Pm me the cars registration number so i can review the results. Also did you come back for the fine-tine?

Hello stevek welcome to wim. If the car couldn't comply to the calibration then something at the time must have been bent since the 5 is so adjustable. Pm me the cars registration number so i can review the results. Also did you come back for the fine-tine?

Will do, thanks Tony

steve