alignment report

I had my car aligned a few days ago following me lowering it thinking that if I pay decent money I should get a good job. The steering wheel is off centre to the right and doesn't feel all that stable. The garage have basically said its not their problem and might get better in a few thousand miles. Heres a link to a copy of the before and after print out if anyone has any idea? :)

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r756/phill_g1986/5738759744563620130618_092239_zpsacc6934f.jpg

Cheers

Phill

Hi Phill,

The after printout looks a bit untidy, but considering what's adjustable on that car, and the fact that it's been lowered, that's what should really be expected, ideally an after market camber adjuster would be installed to even up those angles, depending on what springs were used, that should bring back a lot of the stability. As for the steering wheel being out of alignment, it shows fine on the printout, so there's a chance that they clamped it slightly off to one side when adjusting it. If you take it back to the garage who done the alignment, ask if you can confirm the steering wheel position after they've clamped it, but before they adjust anything.

Hope that helps!

Joe