Coilover Set Up??

Djaniero

I had a set of Coilovers fitted to my car yesterday and now the camber and tracking is miles out (my steering wheel now sits at twenty toand the front wheels are at different angles :guitar: ). I also need my panhard rod adjusting. This is sapposedly to correct the rear alignment of the car after lowering. (a must on any lowered starlet)

I need to get this sorted asap, as the cars a pain to drive at the mo. Ive heard good things about Drury Lane, in Oldham. A friend of mine on this forum, Gee recommended them to me, but after he put up the print out of his settings on here, one of the gurus on the sight was'nt happy with something. I think it was the camber maybe?

Can anyone suggest some fast road settings for my car atall and whether or not Drury Lane would carry out a good job on setting up my car?

Thanks for any info

Drury lane are exemplary.... But this club is clinically absolute in all areas concerning chassis calibration.. so whoever sets the car will be scrutinised to the smallest detail here. My best advise is to contact Drury and announce our link.... This will ensure they perform at their best!

Udate: I just got off the phone to Drury lane, and the cars booked in for tomorrow morning. They said its going to be £47 plus vat for the initial check then what ever needs adjusting from there. Fingers crossed its not too much on top (I'm a poor student lol).

They said they need it for half a day, so I'll keep you posted and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again Tony

Udate: I just got off the phone to Drury lane, and the cars booked in for tomorrow morning. They said its going to be £47 plus vat for the initial check then what ever needs adjusting from there. Fingers crossed its not too much on top (I'm a poor student lol).

They said they need it for half a day, so I'll keep you posted and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again Tony

Good stuff..... Remember to mention the Geometry report will be visible here in wim.