Mazda MX5 MK3.5 chassis problems all sorted they say

Tony

Brand new as of today :smile_anim:

post-2-1283369347.jpg

Hi Tony

It really felt so much better driving it after your adjustments. Its hard to explain but from when I picked the car up until I got to yours it felt different to my old Mk3. The drive home was like being back in my old car again, it just feels right now. I know its been said many times before but I would say the best thing any Mk3/3.5 owner can do to their car is get the geometry set correctly.

At least they didnt load the bushes!

Jerry

Daft question :smile_anim: but why did the owner bring it in ?

I had the Eibach springs off my old car fittted on this one by the Mazda dealer, purely because if they fit the springs it doesnt affect the insurance as its a dealer fit. WIM fitted the springs on my old car and the insurance went up!

The geometry was not set correctly, so I feel it was well worth the visit to WIM

Jerry

I think that's why.......

A wise owner had Mazda lower the car, we checked all their work then calibrated the chassis..... This particular dealer was spot on "hooray" we finally found one, but suspiciously the lowered position left the car with near perfect target positions :smile_anim:

Kin nice car though....... I do love the 5 :o