Anyone Running Nexen N6000s?

MacRS200

Hi All

Bit cheeky as I have not been on here for ages, well not really on any forums to be honest. Been really up to my eyes in it generally. Ayway to get to the point.

Had Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s for ages on the Tezza and liked them, after recommendations on here switched to the Nexen N3000s, same tread pattern etc as the F1s etc and got on well with them.

Now the N3000s are no longer available and I don't really want to lash out on premium tyres. I can get a great deal on the N6000 and wondered if anyone has them fitted and what they think of them.

Need to get 2 tyres, rears as usual, and wanted to book in for Saturday so any opinions would be much appreciated.

TIA

Neil

Hi Tony, like you say long time mate. Been soooo busy over the last few months that I don't really get a chance to get on the forums.

Had a look on tyrereviews.co.uk before I posted but only 2 reviews on there for the N6000, neither that good so thought there maybe some peeps on here or LOC that had tried them.