Turbo Astra suspension

Kabouter

Firstly I need to give a big thank you to Tony for his help and patience.

I promised feedback on the work done on my astra and here it is.

It is unbelievable what a difference it makes if someone knows what they are doing and take pride in doing it.

I have added two 1mm spacers on the left rear stub axle bottom two bolts .

I can confirm that it makes a difference in the way the car behaves when pushed into corners, more predictable and more positive feel.

I suppose I would have to get it on a track at some stage to really try and see what all the extras will do for me when pushed closer to the limit.

When I come in for the fine tune, if we can have a look at getting the "natural feel" of the steering wheel more to the middle of the road as it has a tendancy to feel natural in a slow left corner. LOL hope that makes some sense?

Hannes

Aw well done we appreciate you taking the time to add some feed back :lol:

We have a real problem with steering feel in the dead ahead position since the chassis and pneumatics are totally at rest (more or less)

Adding feel is not impossible though so don't despair..... Maybe book the car in for some "pre-fine tune" validation just so we can see where the chassis is now.