Spring rate VS arb rate

jon

Infact I notice from your website you offer springs. Can you provide me with the uprated front? Might as well keep it in the family and give you some feedback. Shame you don't offer a kit for the SW20, at those prices i'd imagine it would be quite popular.

I also notice your name probably isn't Gaz so sorry for earlier.

Infact I notice from your website you offer springs. Can you provide me with the uprated front? Might as well keep it in the family and give you some feedback. Shame you don't offer a kit for the SW20, at those prices i'd imagine it would be quite popular.

I also notice your name probably isn't Gaz so sorry for earlier.

Funnily enough I have the OEM kit but I haven't got around to making a prototype.

I have just chased up the factory and told them to get a kit underway for spring launch.

I don't know exactly what length and dia you currently have on the car but I can get pre-stresses springs made to any spec in 10 days and stock about 1000.

The front springs are 65mm, i've height adjustable coilovers so length tolerances don't need to be exact.

The rears are taper spring, 70mm-100mm. Trust tein to be awkward. There's a group buy going on ksport inverted coilovers which works out cheaper than getting mine revalved so i'm not sure what to do currently, i'm trying to find out damping rates on them.

If you need to borrow an sw20 for testing you can have mine, i rarely use it!

The front springs are 65mm, i've height adjustable coilovers so length tolerances don't need to be exact.

The rears are taper spring, 70mm-100mm. Trust tein to be awkward. There's a group buy going on ksport inverted coilovers which works out cheaper than getting mine revalved so i'm not sure what to do currently, i'm trying to find out damping rates on them.

If you need to borrow an sw20 for testing you can have mine, i rarely use it!

I usually keep 65mm in 8", 9" and 10" at 325lb .

I will probably take up your offer of a borrow of the car

As long as it doesn't clash with a Timeattack event this year i'm flexible.

If you could PM me a rough price for a delivered pair of 65mm 9" @ 325 that'd be appreciated.