Wizards Of Nos

Anyone tried a Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Injection Kit? I am considering it over the Supercharger and Turbo Charger as I don't think they will be suitable for the 1.8 as they have been developed for the 2.0.

I have read up a lot about the kits online and don't know if I should go for the single nozzle or if the 4 point direct injection would be better on my car. Was hoping the single point would fit into my aftermarket intake so that the original parts on the car would not need to be drilled etc etc. If the single point still has to be drilled into the Mazda componants then I would consider the 4 point system.

Any advice? B)

PS. Car is Mazda MX-5 NC 1.8 with Fujita CAI.

Wizard of Nos equipment works extremely well even if they don't look like the most flashy, direct port is ALWAYS better for even nitrous distribution than a single injector but it's around double the price for the hardware and almost four times the work to fit.

I would recommend a single injector if you planning a power hike up to 50bhp, over 50bhp then it's worth thinking about direct port.

I would also heavily recommend a bottle pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge and if the budgets there a progressive controller. B)

i used the wizards kit in my old IS300, had a 75shot with progressive controller. cant fault them, i would suggest going to there forum as you will find all the answers you need, and also can ask as much as you want.

But deffo use a progressive to ensure your engine doesnt go bye bye.