New MOT rules from 20th May 2018

I posted this last week... I can't but wonder if the VW scam isn't responsible for some of the changes. I really feel the government misguided many diesel owners to buy diesel and then turned the playing cards by penalising the owners thumbsdown_anim.gif 

I heard that there is cheat software on Porsche diesels now and many recalled . Biggest travesty imo is the fact they run like crap and don't return the power or economy after the revised software is added, there is a case for mis selling but the EU dont want to upset VAG 

Still can't find it, maybe you posted it somewhere else.

I'm actually surprised that some of the additions have never been part of the test from the start. Especially tyre pressures and what is missing brake pads and discs about?!!

I think the test is under better regulation now, by that i mean it's less opinionated as in "worn to excess" or judgemental human opinions. I think in years to come the regulation on non OEM parts will be a fail, same as Germany.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that there is cheat software on Porsche diesels now and many recalled . Biggest travesty imo is the fact they run like crap and don't return the power or economy after the revised software is added, there is a case for mis selling but the EU dont want to upset VAG

I'd just go to a rolling road and get a power out put test and then send them the results. If it's not right then they have miss sold the item and there for liable to correct the matter or I f you wasn't satisfied all a full refund to the amount all ready paid and leave them with the car... I ff I was the one giving vw there punishment I fb make them reinburst the owners nd made to scrap all infected vehicles just for the sheer cheek of it :)

I'd just go to a rolling road and get a power out put test and then send them the results. If it's not right then they have miss sold the item and there for liable to correct the matter or I f you wasn't satisfied all a full refund to the amount all ready paid and leave them with the car... I ff I was the one giving vw there punishment I fb make them reinburst the owners nd made to scrap all infected vehicles just for the sheer cheek of it smile.png

plenty have and got nowhere 

• 5 weeks later...

I'd just go to a rolling road and get a power out put test and then send them the results. If it's not right then they have miss sold the item and there for liable to correct the matter or I f you wasn't satisfied all a full refund to the amount all ready paid and leave them with the car... I ff I was the one giving vw there punishment I fb make them reinburst the owners nd made to scrap all infected vehicles just for the sheer cheek of it smile.png

plenty have and got nowhere

scandalous