Detailing shops online

Rich

These are the ones that I've used or know of...if I've missed any list them below and I'll add them to this post.

Autobrite Direct

Chemical Guys UK

Clean Your Car

Daytona GB Car Care (Gliptone) - Free P&P

Detailed Obsession

Elite Car Care

i4detailing

Monza Car Care

Motor Geek

Performance Motor Care

Polished Bliss - Free P&P

Race Glaze

Rubbish Boys

Serious Performance

Shinearama

Ultimate Finish

Waxamomo

Good post ER

Now all you've got to do is decide which one to use :blush02: I've used 10 out of that list and the customer service is excellent, a couple I've collected from and they're very helpful guys :)

There is no best, honestly they all offer very good service and some free delivery when you spend a certain amount...

Elite Car Care is over £60 and Rubbish Boys is over £29.50, which is very good value. Alex @ Serious Performance knows his stuff and I've met him a couple of times. Gareth @ Detailed Obsession is also very helpful and let me collect something at 9pm the other week, which I needed for doing the caravan after a swap I was doing got cancelled. Polished Bliss do very good offers as well and I rate them highly. They're my top 5 out of who I've used but in no particular order.

Some places only stock certain brands and most people have their favourites I mostly use Zaino and Optimum products but use most other stuff at some point as well

Maybe we should start a basic what to buy thread

Zaino is one I've not tried yet, I would like to use the Z8 and AIO especially with the current discount they're offering. BUT I've spent too much on detailing already and I can't justify spending anymore! :blush02: Optimum is great, I've got enough ONR to last 2 or 3 years and Optiseal will last me ages. I could add a few more to the list as you can buy direct from the manufacturers like Swissvax.

A what to buy thread would be good, will certainly help Tony! :)

I use optiseal on wheels but its strips wax and other lsp's so i dont use it on paintwork

Don't you use it on it's own?

No not on paintwork , dont think it looks that good

It looked good on the caravan and when I get half hour to wash the car I will apply it to mine as the PH Pro is starting to fade anyway. I've just been reading the OS thread on DW and it looks awesome on black, very glassy :blush02:

• 1 year later...