OJC this Sunday (18th) @ 10am

Rich

Its forum banter Dave knows there's no harm meant or intended, i just picked up on his wording :lol:

He should of said 380 is a good starting point, but i knew he was never going to say that, put a bit if bait out there and sit back and wait....eventually you'll get a bite. :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ terry...........my Santa Pod 0-60 print out shows 4.9 for 0-60 not sure what the IS-F time is..........its about torque old boy my IS350 (only one in Europe BTW) I'm told has more lower down than the more common IS-F........also have a GPS verified top speed of 172 mph which is somewhat quicker that the common IS-F

Sorry, still off topic but just to correct a few things:

Dave, you haven't given a torque figure for the S/C 350, but the IS-F has 371 ft·lbf (503 N·m) torque at 5,200 rpm, and I can tell you that it has a 0-60 mph time of 4.6 seconds. Unfortunately the top speed is electronically limited to 170 mph, but at a guess I'd say by the time your S/C 350 hit it's 172 mph I'd be long gone.

Lexus give a conservative 416 hp @ 6,600 rpm before transmission losses.

Anyway I think the point was that you believed no one turning up had sufficient power for what??? Is there a minimum requirement for a RR then?