WIM Centre Blog

Tony

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't impressed when the lorry hit the ballard outside the centre though ;)

Understand why you weren't, but presumably that's why the bollards are there ;)

Got to better than driving into the wall! :)

Tony, I think you forgot to paint a section of the floor! :)

I wasn't impressed when the lorry hit the ballard outside the centre though :)

Understand why you weren't, but presumably that's why the bollards are there ;)

Got to better than driving into the wall! :)

Tony, I think you forgot to paint a section of the floor! :)

The bollard looked better with all the paint on it though..... As for the missing paint, that's where the reception is going ;)

Are you going to cover it then? How good was that acid as that floor was quite slippery? ;)

Yep carpet or wood flooring... The acid was the dogs, there is a distinct difference in the finish between the ground floor and the first floor. I didn't use acid upstairs since this will be for storage

..... As for the missing paint, that's where the reception is going ;)

...and a big cash register ;) Where's the kitchen?

All that posh coffee stuff will be in the reception, the kitchen/staff room is upstairs, that's where the biscuits will be kept for you special peeps :)

Disaster..... The installers of the mezzanaine what a week to fit the flooring ;) "A WEEK!"....

Since the shutter doors won't be installed for a few weeks this means i cannot have the Geo ramp built because this entrance is needed for the flooring........ I despair!

Disaster..... The installers of the mezzanaine what a week to fit the flooring :P "A WEEK!"....

Since the shutter doors won't be installed for a few weeks this means i cannot have the Geo ramp built because this entrance is needed for the flooring........ I despair!

A week !! thats ridiculous :P

How much work is involved in building it then? :P

No chance of having the shutters fitted sooner then?

Nope... The shutter issue is back to tender due to a massive difference in price between company's... As for the flooring, a week is ridiculous, i mean it's only 1000 sqft of mezzanaine laid on a frame :P

No other companies you can try for the flooring then or was this the best one you found?

Price wise the best so far despite the weeks labour charge.... The variants between company's is huge, look at the paint for example, i had quotes between £3500 to £13500 :P in the end i did it for £800...

Disaster..... The installers of the mezzanaine what a week to fit the flooring :P "A WEEK!"....

mezzanine.....flooring ???

a week ??

are they fitting a mezzanine floor ?

i think we need more pics and explanations tony :P

my tyres are getting nice and bald now !!.....tell them to hurry up :P

a week ??

i think we need more pics and explanations tony :P

post-2-1203759794.jpg

The mezzanine simply goes from the first floor railings, across to meet the rear and right walls. The only complicated thing is the fact we don't want any pillars in the working area.

a week ??

i think we need more pics and explanations tony :)

post-2-1203759794.jpg

The mezzanine simply goes from the first floor railings, across to meet the rear and right walls. The only complicated thing is the fact we don't want any pillars in the working area.

a week seems ok to do all that :P

but don't you need to factor in the time taken to fabricate up the steel beams that will go there? then to actually lay the floor itself..then etc etc...

I initially thought it was just someone to lay wooden floorboards etc. but this is a whole fabrication thing right...i personally think it'll probably take more than a week to get it up Tony....once you factor in delay time....

but don't you need to factor in the time taken to fabricate up the steel beams that will go there? then to actually lay the floor itself..then etc etc...

I initially thought it was just someone to lay wooden floorboards etc. but this is a whole fabrication thing right...i personally think it'll probably take more than a week to get it up Tony....once you factor in delay time....

I hope not :angry: ... I have a cunning plan... No kettle and leave the heating off, that should speed them up :P

Office furniture has arrived :angry:

post-2-1203847085.jpg

the thing on the chair is my daughter :P

Since i have somewhere to work now i thought it's time to put the heating on "WRONG".....

post-2-1203847550.jpg

One of the rads has a split in it...... That was well tested wasn't it :P

Office furniture has arrived :angry:

post-2-1203847085.jpg

that "thing" :P

nice view out the back, if things are quiet, you could plant a few vegetables, have a little sideline ..........farmer Bones !!!

Office furniture has arrived ;)

post-2-1203847085.jpg

that "thing" :angry:

nice view out the back, if things are quiet, you could plant a few vegetables, have a little sideline ..........farmer Bones !!!

Actually that farm outback is an Xmas tree farm :P ..... Might give a few spuds a go if things are quiet though :)