Eibach

I am sure you have noticed Eibach are on display here in wim. This relationship elevates our club, proving how seriously the exterior view the unique content confined within our community.. well done everyone!

Obviously i am personally extremely proud Eibach have chosen wim as a path to expose their superior products and i expect our relationship will benefit all those who need developments.

Permission to wobble head ? (Y/N)

Must say that Mark@ tdiplc is 99.99% responsable for this relationship. (clever fella)

I am sure you have noticed Eibach are on display here in wim. This relationship elevates our club, proving how seriously the exterior view the unique content confined within our community.. well done everyone!

Must say that Mark@ tdiplc is 99.99% responsable for this relationship. (clever fella)

So was it Mark that supplied the erroneous information on my Eibach's ??? :thumbsup_anim:

Can you buy direct from them as I've been looking at some lowering springs from them? It looks like you can't though looking at the site...

Untill the wim shop folder is finished all sales are though the parent http://www.tdi-plc.com/ same price different location.

No ford section on there! :thumbsup_anim:

Can you buy direct from them as I've been looking at some lowering springs from them? It looks like you can't though looking at the site...

Untill the wim shop folder is finished all sales are though the parent http://www.tdi-plc.com/ same price different location.

No ford section on there! :thumbsup_anim:

They don't do leaf springs :lol::

So was it Mark that supplied the erroneous information on my Eibach's ??? :thumbsup_anim:

Yep. Mark contacted them directly on our behalf. Despite the obvious relationship between tdi, Eibach and wim actual visibility of Eibach here was not a gift! Credibility of our club was very much in Eibach's view. Basically they would not associate with some p**s pot no nothing car club. The fact they are here elevates wim and everyone within....So well done team!

So was it Mark that supplied the erroneous information on my Eibach's ??? :wub:

The info came directly from Eibach themselves ;)

So was it Mark that supplied the erroneous information on my Eibach's ??? :wub:

The info came directly from Eibach themselves ;)

Yes, that's what I thought. I ended up talking to Eibach Germany main HQ to get a proper answer, as although Eibach UK were trying to be helpful the information i needed wasn't available to them. Anyway, it was sorted eventually and I'm very happy with the U.S specification springs.

So was it Mark that supplied the erroneous information on my Eibach's ??? :blush:

The info came directly from Eibach themselves :(

Yes, that's what I thought. I ended up talking to Eibach Germany main HQ to get a proper answer, as although Eibach UK were trying to be helpful the information i needed wasn't available to them. Anyway, it was sorted eventually and I'm very happy with the U.S specification springs.

Me to.. She is definitely a Lady