TTE Kitted '03 Toyota Corolla T Sport

Rich

Cheers, I'm very happy :lol: Just goes to show if you don't take decent photos or do a proper description people don't show much interest.

Interior and engine bay to follow, they need a good clean first!

Just need to change your pic of the old Ford now mate :)

Cheers, I'm very happy :o Just goes to show if you don't take decent photos or do a proper description people don't show much interest.

Press (Ctrl+) F5 :lol:

Cheers, I'm very happy :o Just goes to show if you don't take decent photos or do a proper description people don't show much interest.

Press (Ctrl+) F5 :lol:

Even on my mac ?

Press (Ctrl+) F5 :)

Even on my mac ?

Apple sign (Command) and 'R' :lol:

Looking stunning mate , you must be made up , always nice getting that first mot out of the way

Yep I'm well chuffed it passed and the tyres/brakes I was going to do anyway :o

Wow nice work mate looks good. Julie has the stock 1.6 on a 03 plate it's a nice motor low mileage, never misses a beat very reliable.

I'm sure you will enjoy it for a good while to come :)

Looks really nice rich! I'll be down next weekend for my test drive :lol:

Sorry mate missed this post...cheers I'm happy with it :o

Yeah I'll take you for a spin when you're over :)

Btw... Whats Z6?

Zaino Z6, it's a quick detailer - See here

• 2 weeks later...

Oil was changed yesterday, the old stuff was very black! The filter wasn't even hand tight, I thought I'd try twisting it off first before I got the wrench out and it came undone without any effort! The new one is on nice and tight now. Sump plug had no washer on it so it was a good job I bought a new one. Drove straight down to Essex after doing it and the engine feels abit quieter/smoother now.

Front brakes were done today, the old ones were bad! Can't believe people let them get so low, I would've changed those ages ago. It looks like the calipers have been powder coated as well rather than painted. It's coming off so I will have to strip it all off next summer and paint them instead. Just got the rears to do now, change the coolant and the lift bolts.

Also had my winter tyres fitted and they have made a big difference, plus the geo was done yesterday and apart from the front toe being slightly out it was in pretty good shape. The rear is fixed so can't be adjusted.

tsport_old_pads.jpg

tsport_front_brakes.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well last night after work I had to call the RAC out as the car wouldn't start....seems the battery is on the way out! I don't know what brand is in there as there's no label, it just says type 25 and 430amps. Looking on ECP that seems too low so I'm looking at getting a Bosch one with 5 year guarantee, especially as they're doing 15% off ATM. That would make the new one around £70 or I could get a lower rating one with 3 year guarantee for around £50. Not good timing though as I've got tax this month!

http://www.tayna.co.uk/Type-075-Varta-Blue...tery-P3189.html

Varta blue got recommended 18/20 4 yr warranty

http://www.tayna.co.uk/Type-075-Varta-Silv...tery-P7743.html

Varta silver got best buy 20/20 5 year warranty

As i said Exide Excell got 18/20 best budget buy 3 year warranty