TTE Kitted '03 Toyota Corolla T Sport

Rich

But to a good new home ;)

Yep can't argue with that - I'm glad it's gone to another enthusiast :)

Sometimes having a family dictates what you need ;)

Loooool!! It certainly does!! We've out grown our corrolla big time and was actually looking to replace that before the lex, only cause of the accident I had to get mine first..... That out the way the search has now resumed to prep lace the mrs car!.... Funny actually, I've got someone waiting for me to sell the corolla.... Must be something about them!!

They are very good cars and after driving a Seat Ibiza (1.4) this morning to work I'm really missing it.

any more news on the accord front Rich?

im beig seriously lazy here, but do you know what bulb type is used for the rear side light on the corolla?

I'll update my thread Adam :)

I think they're just the normal type for the light but can't remember - the ones with opposite pins.

• 9 years later...

Hey, long shot.. But I'm almost certain I now own this exact corolla t sport and have had it for 4 years, does SD03YHS ring any bells? 👀 If so she still goes strong and is very loved. Just a pic of her Last July on a nurburgring trip I did 

Screenshot_20230110_175817_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20230110_175652.jpg

Screenshot_20230110_175722_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 1

Yes mate that's my old one, nice to see it's still on the road 😁 20 years old nearly!

Have you done any other mods to it other than lowering/different wheels from looking at the photos?

• Like 1

Well I only really use it through the summer months, it's pretty much a road legal track car now fully stripped with every available brace bar, BC Racing coilovers, adjustable drop links, Bucket seat and harness.. and lots I've probably forgotten 

Got a full exhaust system to go on before I get it out again this year and hopefully get some more track time in her! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/01/2023 at 21:45, M1UYA said:

Well I only really use it through the summer months, it's pretty much a road legal track car now fully stripped with every available brace bar, BC Racing coilovers, adjustable drop links, Bucket seat and harness.. and lots I've probably forgotten 

Got a full exhaust system to go on before I get it out again this year and hopefully get some more track time in her! 

Nice - the TTE kit cars from this era are getting rare