TTE Kitted '03 Toyota Corolla T Sport

Rich

Well I replaced the MAF and put some injector cleaner in. I filled up yesterday and that tankful did 27 mpg, so a good improvement and probably where it should be now. That was mainly town driving, a couple of short blasts down the M25 (5 miles each way) and some lift use. I've not hooked the laptop up yet to record a drive so I can see what the intake temperatures are like.

• 10 months later...

Today I replaced the lift bolts 2 years after buying them - just never got around to it. Also fitted the other brass gear link bush that I couldn't get on when I did the other one. The gear change is alot smoother now :)

Just need to wash it before the new owner collects it on Saturday! :o

Yep the car is going next weekend, someone asked to buy it off me and I couldn't refuse ;)

I have an idea of what I want but need to test drive it first to make sure I like it. Look out for the new blog :)

Jeez what are you doing, living out of it? :)

With the 3 of us, 2 dogs and luggage when we go away we can't use the Corolla - I only use it for work, I've done 6,500 miles on it in 2 years!!

I also do alot of tip runs and buy from ebay alot - I might not use the boot that much but when I do it's too small. I miss the size of the Mondeo boot but am going for an estate this time.

Jeez what are you doing, living out of it? :)

:lol:

Sometimes having a family dictates what you need ;)

This was a bit out of the blue - a legacy perhaps?  :whistle:

Yes it was, only happened the other week, I wasn't even advertising it for sale yet - was waiting until next year.

No it's not a Legacy, I've given up on that idea for the time being - it is a Jap though - Honda Accord Tourer if I like driving it.

From what I've been reading there isn't much that goes wrong with them - rear brakes binding, tail gate not closing/opening properly and the HID headlights not auto levelling. Apart from that they seem bulletproof.

Sometimes having a family dictates what you need ;)

Loooool!! It certainly does!! We've out grown our corrolla big time and was actually looking to replace that before the lex, only cause of the accident I had to get mine first..... That out the way the search has now resumed to prep lace the mrs car!.... Funny actually, I've got someone waiting for me to sell the corolla.... Must be something about them!!