A couple of the derv

jammy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a daily driver initially for me so can put few less miles on this 1...shes on 204,000 now lol...then the gf will.use it when my 206 gti 180 :sick01: is on th road and the derv will get treated to another engi.e and some more horses...

knew id done something wirong :rolleys: ive seen these buggers on 300,000 + mate..engine should hit 250,000 witm me drivin it.shes runnin 18psi boost constant max fulling and boost compensator wound in a turn so it has spoils up earlyer..its good for wasting 2.0 16 v xsi 306s :sick01:

yesh mate..im lead to beleave a head rebuild was done 20,000 or so miles ago..im guna treat it to a oil n filter this week..so no doubt it will go bang then..did oil cange on mates hdi the other week n it popped 100 mile later..same miles too lol..coincidence im hopping

• 2 months later...

Kill it with fire before the Triffids get us :)

Jokes aside nice chariot mate, nice to see you have moved away from rust...... I have some on sale on ebay if you want to repent :D

Sorry couldn't resist..... Nice to see a dent free, non sledge, tinted chaser for a change, you must be getting old :D

ahahah thanks for reminding me tony..im fealing it beleave me...looks higher in the pic as it goes lol...i was pushin snow few weeks back with it lol...

pmsl at inbetweenwers car lol......the pug hits the shows this season lol... WORK IN PROGGRESS sticker it tact lol

lmao..yeah 1 thing this car dont like is stopping lol..its ok untill someone infront brakes hard as you hit full boost lol...im told the brembo's off a 406 will bolt straight on :rolleyes: