Honda Civic 1.6. SE Executive Auto

Rich

Yep another week and i'll move it on...... Thing is PH is free hence the ad.

I think most people look for sought after cars on PH not your average BMW, you'd be better off with Autotrader if you don't want to use ebay.

I had a message last night - "you have honda for sale phone me"

I didn't like the look of that message and they only have 7 feedback so had a read and you can't leave negatives for buyers now but a few said they were a time waster, arranged to come and look and never showed etc. I'll ignore that one I think!  :rolleyes:

Yep another week and i'll move it on...... Thing is PH is free hence the ad.

I think most people look for sought after cars on PH not your average BMW, you'd be better off with Autotrader if you don't want to use ebay.

I had a message last night - "you have honda for sale phone me"

I didn't like the look of that message and they only have 7 feedback so had a read and you can't leave negatives for buyers now but a few said they were a time waster, arranged to come and look and never showed etc. I'll ignore that one I think!  :rolleyes:

I had a similar message "text" about the BMW.

No not at all...... Initially she wouldn't drive it to preserve the low mileage so she wouldn't take it to work and alike and when we went away we used my company car since it's the work horse.... I don't really drive nowadays so what's the point is having two cars. 

No not at all...... Initially she wouldn't drive it to preserve the low mileage so she wouldn't take it to work and alike and when we went away we used my company car since it's the work horse.... I don't really drive nowadays so what's the point is having two cars. 

Fair point about 2 cars - although I have 2 and access to 2 more and I don't even drive to work  :lol: Issues with being petrolheads  :rolleyes:

How's the sale going Rich, any bites?

I've got 5 watchers so far and the offer of £400, which I declined. I'll probably leave it 2 weeks and then lower the price a little. Ideally I want it sold cos it costs £15 to list it each time. If I end up doing that I might as well take the £400 now.

I think you are right, got 7 watchers now but you never know if they're seriously interest or not. The missus is out in it ATM while I get the Accord ready before we go away and I had to syphon the coolant out and put it back in the radiator. When we're back I'll see if they want it for £400, that's if they were even serious as they're in Manchester.

Did you try emailing the guy who offered £400 to see if they would up their offer? Perhaps say for £475 you can have it or something along those lines?

That's exactly the same offer I gave him, had no reply!

Did you try emailing the guy who offered £400 to see if they would up their offer? Perhaps say for £475 you can have it or something along those lines?

That's exactly the same offer I gave him, had no reply!

Haha great minds  :D

I'm guessing he made a cheeky offer hoping you might bite  :)

It had only been on for 1 day when he made the offer. £400 is actually the lowest I'll go but want to see if I get any more interest first.

Edit - Had another offer of £400 and a message asking what my 'last' price is. From the messages I'm getting English doesn't seem to be their first language. Not sure if that means anything though, are they likely to be time wasters? It's been years since I last sold a car on there and I didn't get any of these then.

Why do people think car prices are up for barter?....... When i sold the Lotus i specifically said NO TRADERS because they want to knock the price for profit and who bought it?....... A trader. 

I always assume car prices to be up for negotiation - and generally they always are :)

Yeah same with houses, you always advertise it higher than what you want.

I had an offer of £300 for the Civic last night, another p**staker! Only 8 feedback and the last one was over a year ago.

About £240 I think but when they see all the defects they'll knock that down.

I've emailed the first person who offered £400, they have 1800 feedback and seem to sell PC parts so trade regularly on there. If they accept hopefully they're not a timewaster.

No had no reply from them but someone else just sent me a message. Asked to look at the car at 10am this morning, do these people not realise some of us work! They're coming tomorrow so hopefully they're not a timewaster. I said I was sorn'ing it tomorrow but they've asked me to wait until they've seen it first.