London Zoo yesterday

Rich

A few from yesterday, some of the animals I wanted to see were hiding (tigers and lions) so I mainly got some bird and monkey shots. I really need to work on my panning technique though, they move so fast I had to bin loads cos they were OOF! :)

5791647108_c54713f79d_b.jpg

5791648470_5d77b766d3_b.jpg

5791647658_01250f4c1e_b.jpg

5791647790_ccf8bbdc0f_b.jpg

5791087827_3e4a663ea3_b.jpg

5791648184_d0f9beebdb_b.jpg

5791648332_4240f3ffca_b.jpg

agreed, brilliant progress dude. I also especially like your final bird of prey photo. I havent had the oportunity to get out and take photos recently other than some wedding ones last week, youve really made me feel the need to get out and find some animals now :)

That is a stunning picture..... Your best yet i think.

Considering that was through glass and I was standing 2 feet back I was impressed myself that I got a photo with minimal reflections. Wouldn't want to smell that Gorilla's breath after eating those onions though!! :)

agreed, brilliant progress dude. I also especially like your final bird of prey photo. I havent had the oportunity to get out and take photos recently other than some wedding ones last week, youve really made me feel the need to get out and find some animals now :)

I didn't use the camera over winter but I'm making up for it now. I have bought a raynox dcr-250 so when I get it I can do some macro's as well, missed doing those on the bridge camera I had.