Some from the Isle of Wight

Rich

The first day was blue skies and sunshine, unfortunately I didn't take the camera out with me this day. The next 2 days were very cloudy and I'm not really into landscapes photos but took a few. We drove around 2/3 of the island along the coast, perfect roads for an MX5, nice and twisty! :lol: Don't wanna get too close to the edge of those cliffs though, it's a straight drop down! :D

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

This time we also went to the needles as everything was open, when we go in winter for the day it's closed. Watched them making glass ornaments, was interesting stuff...bloody hot in there though!!

glass_01.jpg

glass_02.jpg

glass_03.jpg

glass_04.jpg

glass_05.jpg

glass_06.jpg

glass_07.jpg

glass_08.jpg

glass_09.jpg

I've had me moments......... Another good one was playing run-out's at my local shops.... I was banging alone, took a corner and slipped in dog sh$t.... slid along the ground and head-butted an bin, end result was stitches in my head and a stinky shoe...... Still i had no one sitting next to me in casualty :rolleyes: