WIM we have a problem

scorps

Why is it you always find a problem with the car your about to sell ph34r_anim.gif

I've noticed a slight knocking noise from the suspension and after inspecting top mounts ball joints and steering column/rack i finally found what/where the problem is...its with the ARB Drop Links, the last thing i checked off the list rolleyes_anim.gif

So my question is: until i can get the parts and replace them is it o.k to still drive the car?

Whats the consequence if they fail?

cheers peeps graduated.gif

Why is it you always find a problem with the car your about to sell ph34r_anim.gif

I've noticed a slight knocking noise from the suspension and after inspecting top mounts ball joints and steering column/rack i finally found what/where the problem is...its with the ARB Drop Links, the last thing i checked off the list rolleyes_anim.gif

So my question is: until i can get the parts and replace them is it o.k to still drive the car?

Whats the consequence if they fail?

cheers peeps graduated.gif

It is still safe to drive... Often i see them snapped and the owner was not even aware.

we have an astra (1990) as a company run about, i bumped it down a kurb yesterday and heard the drop link snap.. knew what it was straight away and the car behaved no differently.

ph34r_anim.gif dan i have noticed the centre is doing some long hours this week... Was that a Porsche i saw stuck on the Geo last night?... rolleyes_anim.gif