projector headlights

hi all!

im thinking of buying a set of projector headlights for the german cortina, are they handed for left hand drive or right hand drive, i have emailed the suplier and he told me that they are 'adjustable' but surely that just means hight and aim.

do they have the 'hot spot' beam pattern or the standard dipped beam pattern? i realy want them as my headlights are going a bit yellow and the projector ones are only £10 each more with bulbs!!

hi all!

im thinking of buying a set of projector headlights for the german cortina, are they handed for left hand drive or right hand drive, i have emailed the suplier and he told me that they are 'adjustable' but surely that just means hight and aim.

do they have the 'hot spot' beam pattern or the standard dipped beam pattern? i realy want them as my headlights are going a bit yellow and the projector ones are only £10 each more with bulbs!!

Dan if they are adjustable then whats the problem?

if they have a beam pattern similar to the standard headlights then i will need to get a set made for a right hand drive car, if they are only available for left hand drive cars them i cant have them (the are coming from the usa)

park a car close to a wall and turn the headlights on, look at how the left side of the beam is higher than the right. thats to illuminate the curb side more and to prevent you dazzling oncoming traffic, if i fir left hand drive lights they will be the mirror imaje and will blinden people coming the other way

if they have a beam pattern similar to the standard headlights then i will need to get a set made for a right hand drive car, if they are only available for left hand drive cars them i cant have them (the are coming from the usa)

park a car close to a wall and turn the headlights on, look at how the left side of the beam is higher than the right. thats to illuminate the curb side more and to prevent you dazzling oncoming traffic, if i fir left hand drive lights they will be the mirror imaje and will blinden people coming the other way

Then you need to go on 'flee bay' and purchase European to UK headlight converter film.