honda jazz o/s/r toe

discount tyres dan

today i checked the geom a honda jazz, this is the second one i have doe recently and both have had a problem with the o/s/r toe. both cars this was reading +3.0mm, the first one was for a local body shop, the car then had a new rear axle and was re-tested giving the same result, i was wondering if this is just co-incidence or if there is a problem with the jazz. anyone else able to get hold of a printout for a jazz?

the thrust angle on the one today was 0"13'

no complaints of the steering wheel being off line, front total toe was spot-on 0.00mm but one was +1.0mm and the other was -1.0mm, i didnt drive the car before but i did after and all seemes ok.

the thrust angle on the one today was 0"13'

no complaints of the steering wheel being off line, front total toe was spot-on 0.00mm but one was +1.0mm and the other was -1.0mm, i didnt drive the car before but i did after and all seemes ok.

Then it's wise to conclude that although the positions are unusual the damage is either undetectable or irrelevant... Both conclusions benefit the customer, although the reasons for the positions remain suspicious to us in the know :(