I despair..

Tony

The 350Z dealt with in another topic here in wim suffered from excessive tyre wear on the NSF inner... wim measured the Geometry and found the camber at the maximum point of the checking range... My equipment does not allow me to triangulate sufficiently on the 350Z since the chassis is constantly being revised, so my advice was to consult Nissan with the Geo image and we would combine out interior skills to find the bent component/s.

The owner phoned me and explained Nissan said that the camber position was still within the checking range and is of no concern to them?.... and he asked for guidance from wim..

In truth Nissan are top of my 'Pants' list for this neglect.... now the customer and wim are on a project addressing 'probability' to find the bent component, i don't like this non-conclusive method but there is no other way since the information of the cars chassis is not available to the exterior market.

Nuff said!

we have a garage not far from us that we do a lot of work for, the owner has a 350z that has only done 18,000 miles, the n-s-f lower arm had to be replaced recently as the bush about half way down came right out, (similar to the ford lower arms). nissan definatly pants

we have a garage not far from us that we do a lot of work for, the owner has a 350z that has only done 18,000 miles, the n-s-f lower arm had to be replaced recently as the bush about half way down came right out, (similar to the ford lower arms). nissan definatly pants

I think we would agree the best deal we can offer the customer when in doubt is a collaboration between us and the manufacturer if this fails then the customer is left holding the end tab... i don't like that dan.