Snow chains

Rich

It was a woman, what do you expect!! :lol:

and she's got a parking ticket on the windscreen right in the eye line - says it all to me, people like that.

I didn't spot that but I hate it when people leave them on, it's the first thing I do when I get back to the car, remove it.

cycling in the snow this afternoon i saw a mid 90's skyline struggling on a slight incline, wheelspinning to solve his problem........ only to carry on struggling, so he got his girlfriend to get out and push as he....... wheelspan to try and get up the slight hill. THEN HE GOT OUT! car still in gear and wheels still turning but because he wasnt gunning it, strangly the car managed to grip a little and he almost did what the BMW lady did except toward lots of stationary traffic!

some people have no sence!

I've used my truck everyday its snowed taking the wife into work in Purley,then onto work and picking her up at 2:30 and not had 1 problem.People forget how to drive in this weather, wont be using it tomorrow (wed) as were going to the pub b4 we finish for the Xmas break returning on the 4th Jan. :angry2:

cycling in the snow this afternoon i saw a mid 90's skyline struggling on a slight incline, wheelspinning to solve his problem........ only to carry on struggling, so he got his girlfriend to get out and push as he....... wheelspan to try and get up the slight hill. THEN HE GOT OUT! car still in gear and wheels still turning but because he wasnt gunning it, strangly the car managed to grip a little and he almost did what the BMW lady did except toward lots of stationary traffic!

some people have no sence!

Mad! :P I'm sure people never use to be like this or did they? I blame the internet myself! :angry2:

I've used my truck everyday its snowed taking the wife into work in Purley,then onto work and picking her up at 2:30 and not had 1 problem.People forget how to drive in this weather, wont be using it tomorrow (wed) as were going to the pub b4 we finish for the Xmas break returning on the 4th Jan. :o

Yep, I still can't believe people think spinning the wheels will actually get them anywhere. It's using common sense and there is loads of info out there on how to drive in the snow. I think the problem is people have ABS, TC etc and think this will drive the car for them in this weather.